WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- Our expertise
- Peace of mind
- Lodging recommendations
- Attractions & activities
- List of suggested restaurants
- Specific events for the time of your stay
- Maps & driving directions for all of your itinerary
- Our emergency contact information during your stay, 24/7
- Knowledge that the investment in time and money in your trip will all be worth it and fulfilling
HOW IT WORKS
- We start with a complimentary phone consultation to determine your personal interests, budget, and travel style
- We create an itinerary draft proposal with an estimate of our travel consulting fee
- Upon acceptance of our estimate and itinerary draft proposal, you sign and return the document on our legal page
- You then send us the 50% deposit of our estimated consulting fee, payable by check or credit card through PayPal or by phone
- We complete the details of your trip
- Upon receipt of the final payment, we provide your finalized detailed itinerary
Our advising and itinerary planning services are billed at $60 per hour. Be assured that there will be no surprises. If our actual consulting time exceeds our estimate, you will be immediately notified. However, we make every effort to stay within our projections. Most two to four day customized itineraries require one to three hours to prepare.
All groups tours and step-on guide services for bus tours led by Hudson Valley Traveler are priced individually. Details about deposits, refunds and balances are included in the Group Agreement.
Our theme-based packages are each priced individually.